After a proper dinner, one needs something to sweeten the day. A good way to do this is to prepare a mandarin orange cake which we find quite delicious. You can find the recipe below.
– 1 (18.25
ounce) package of yellow cake mix,
– 4 eggs,
– 1 cup of vegetable oil,
– 1 (11 ounce) can of mandarin orange segments,
– 1 (8 ounce) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed,
– 1 (20 ounce) can of crushed pineapple with juice,
– 1 (3.5 ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix.
After you’ve collected the listed above ingredients, here you can find how to prepare a mandarin orange cake in the best possible way:
1. In the
first step, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease
and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
2. Then, find a big bowl and combine in it cake mix, eggs, oil and mandarin oranges with juice. Beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Now, it is necessary to bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
4. Moving on, you have to also prepare the topping. This is how you do it: in a large bowl, beat together whipped topping, pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix until blended. Now, it is ready to be spread on the cake.