Each one of us need to eat something sweet from time to time. This cranberry orange loaf is a great choice.
– 2 cups of
– 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder,
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda,
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
– 1 tablespoon of grated orange zest
– 1 1/2 cups of fresh cranberries,
– 1/2 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped,
– 1/4 cup of margarine, softened,
– 1 cup of white sugar,
– 1 egg,
– 3/4 cup of orange juice.
Follow these steps below to prepare a delicious cranberry orange loaf:
from preheating the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then, grease and
flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Next, proceed to whisk together flour, baking
powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in orange zest, cranberries, and pecans.
2. For this step you will need a big bowl in which you have to cream together margarine, sugar, and egg until they are smooth. Stir in orange juice. Beat in flour mixture until just moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
3. In the final step, bake everything for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the bread springs back when lightly touched. Let it stand for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. In the end, wrap in plastic when completely cool.